The villa’s stylish modern interior is very sleek, with clean lines and chic furnishings making it a pleasure to relax in. It has been designed to maximise the views, with big windows at every opportunity framing the landscape, whilst also flooding the spaces with natural light. As you enter the villa on the first floor you will be naturally drawn to the open plan living and dining area. With fantastic views this is a great space to hang out in throughout the day. The living room is occupied with a large ‘L...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Agaro is perched in the hills above Cala Canyelles beach. The peaceful residential area is ideal for those seeking a quiet retreat whilst on holiday. The villa is about a kilometre from the beach itself, here there is also a handful of restaurants, all within walking distance. For a wide range of amenities and shops, the nearby town of Lloret de Mar has it all covered, just four kilometres away. The local beach, Cala Canyelles is great for spending some time by the sea. Away from the crowds of Lloret de Mar, the beach is popular with locals and other guests in the area. The gorgeous sand is ideal for a little doze in the sun, with the crystal clear waters inviting you to take a refreshing swim. The beach has a handful of bars and restaurants where you can enjoy the freshest fish and a cool beer. If you want to explore the regions rugged beauty, there are lots of walks available. Many of these paths follow the coastline and offer amazing views up the coast. Some of the coasts beaches and coves can only be reached by sea or foot, giving you the chance to find some secluded spaces you can spend the day at. The tourist office at Lloret de Mar will be able to help you plan a trip, so be sure to pay them a visit. Lloret de Mar has plenty of activities to offer, the town has lots of bar and restaurants suiting all moods. Known for its popular nightlife, there are even some late night clubs for anyone wanting to dance the night away! The restaurants offer a variety of cuisines, but we highly recommend you try out the local tapas, the region is famous for its seafood tapas, and for good reason! The town is also home to some amazing historic sites, with archaeologists discovering several ancient Iberian settlements you can explore there remains today. Turó Rodó is one of these sites and now also features a replica Iberian home so you can get a sense of what ancient life was like in this remarkable place.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning available for an extra cost of €80 per week, paid locally.