With large windows or patio doors in every room, the traditional interiors of Villa Ocells are filled with light, creating tranquil living spaces for you to relax in. The décor is traditional throughout, with classic light fittings, pretty tiling and homely furnishings, knitting together to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Entering on the ground floor, the main living space, and heart of the home is an open plan living and dining room. The round dining table has room for four guests to sit together, with sofas arranged around a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.