Casa Virgili is a comfortable home located in the picturesque town of Llafranc on the Costa Brava. The villa can accommodate up to eight guests across the four bedrooms available and boasts a private pool. The splendid outdoor areas are surrounded by the natural mountain and sea views, allowing you to appreciate the beauty of this famous region.
Inside, the villa’s warming décor provides a comforting and relaxing ambience. Soft yellows and oranges are met with the bright natural light that is abundant throughout the villa; it really is a great home from home. The ground floor is the heart of the house, in particular, the living room and open plan dining space are ideal for spending quality time with your loved ones. The living room’s large corner sofa is a pleasure to relax on, from here you can appreciate the feature fireplace whilst enjoying some television. This room expands into the dining area, with enough space...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Virgili is in the wonderful coastal town of Llafranc. This historic place has kept its fishing village charm through to the modern-day, offering a lively but more romantic and family-friendly setting than some of the towns on the coast. You can expect to find narrow cobbled streets and gorgeous whitewashed cottages as you explore the town and enjoy all it has to offer. The villa is less than a fifteen-minute walk from the beach, so there is no need to load the car each day. The beach at Llafranc is everything you could hope for when visiting the Mediterranean; the sandy beaches are matched with turquoise seawater, making for an idyllic picture. Enjoy relaxing on the sand before heading into the water for a cooling swim; we also recommend you pick up a snorkel from the nearby shops to enjoy exploring the sea life that can be found even in the shallows. The marina at the edge of the bay has different water sports options for those looking for a bit of exhilaration. Here you can book to go water skiing or parasailing and make the most of the gorgeous sea on your doorstep. Being so close to the beach, the villa is also just a short walk to several different restaurants and bars. You can expect to find traditional Spanish dishes in most of the restaurants. So, settle down on one of the quaint and romantic restaurants and order plenty of tapas to share, enjoying the cool evening breeze and welcoming hospitality over a glass of the local wine. Near the church of Santa Rosa, you can explore the towns ancient history. Once the home of a Roman settlement, Llafranc was known for its wine and pottery production that supplied the empire. The remains of these factories can still be found today and date back to the 4th century AD. With stunning beaches and restaurants so easily accessed and a beautiful traditional town that has nurtured its amazing history, Casa Virgili is the ideal home for exploring the Costa Brava from.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €50 per week, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.