Villa Osana is a great home for those looking to enjoy the beautiful Costa Brava. The villa offers everything needed for a relaxing escape to the sun, boasting a private pool and pleasant outdoor spaces to hang out in. The villa can accommodate up to five guests across its three bedrooms and is just a short drive from the very popular town Lloret de Mar.
The traditional villa has cooling white walls paired with highlights of dark wood and stone to hark back to the region’s classic architecture. Although simply furnished, there are plenty of comforts for a relaxing both inside and out of the villa. The first floor is the centre of the house with most of the communal spaces being found here. A living room has a sofa and television for when you just want to lay back and switch off, perhaps even falling into a little siesta. The room also provides access to the terrace through patio doors. The open plan dining area occupies the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Osana can be found in a quiet residential area a short drive from the coast and the vibrant town of Lloret de Mar. The peaceful setting is perfect for those looking to enjoy a more relaxing holiday on the Costa Brava, whilst also being able to access the main activities available in Lloret de Mar. The villa enjoys mountain views and has a small bar and restaurant within walking distance to enjoy a cool drink in. Lloret de Mar has a wealth of option when it comes to dining out, with a diverse range of restaurants there is something to suit all moods and groups. Explore the town's streets as dusk starts to settle and discover quaint restaurants serving freshly caught fish alongside traditional Catalonian tapas. After enjoying a delicious meal walk towards the beach for a walk along the sand, listening carefully to the breaking of waves as you spend real quality time with your loved ones. For those looking to continue the evening, you are in luck. Lloret de Mar is home to a fantastic nightlife with clubs and bars offering a place to dance into the early hours. Here you can meet other tourists and locals as you let loose and make the most of being on holiday! There is no shortage of beautiful beaches along the coast, the nearest being at Lloret de Mar. Here you can find clear water, soft sand and great times. The beaches along the town are well serviced with beach bars and facilities, so you can enjoy watching the world go by from the comfort of a sun lounger whilst the bars supply cold refreshing drinks and delicious food. It can get a little busy at Lloret de Mar, so if you prefer something a little wilder, there are plenty of quiet bays up the coast. One of the most popular activities for guests visiting the region is scuba diving. There are lots of professional companies offering diving experiences for both complete novices and seasoned veterans. The Mediterranean’s calm waters and steep history are fantastic to explore, with the guides able to offer a range of sizes depending on what guest might prefer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.