Casa Nacion is a homely property in the lovely town of Cala Canyelles. This simple home has gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy them from. Able to accommodate six guests across the three bedrooms, it is ideal for friends or families visiting the area.
The villa’s simple décor is traditional with plenty of comforts to enjoy during the stay. All of the villa’s spaces are on the ground floor, making it ideal for those less able to manage steps and staircases. The open plan living and dining space is the heart of the house; large patio doors provide access to the terrace and frame the great views of the surrounding nature. A sofa with two large armchairs is perfect for getting cosy and enjoying some television, an ideal way to relax after a busy day exploring. Behind the sofa is the dining table, with a breeze coming in from the patio doors; this is a great space to enjoy group meals...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Nacion is located in the hills of Cala Canyelles; this peaceful town has a slower pace of life and offers a quiet retreat on the coast. Although small in size, the town has everything you may need to enjoy your stay. The supermarket and beach are less than two kilometres away, with a handful of traditional Spanish restaurants found around the beach. Nestled in the hills above the town, the villa has wonderful views of the surrounding mountains and provides a real insight into the beautiful landscapes on the Costa Brava. The beach at Canyelles is a dream for spending the day, quieter than the popular beaches along Lloret de Mar there is plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the warm sand. There are great facilities at the beach with showers and toilets alongside picturesque beach bars. The bars serve cool drinks all day long and offer delicious traditional Spanish cuisine, with the paella highly recommended. Water sports are a popular activity on the beach; there is a range of options to suit all moods with kayaks and boats great for exploring the coast. Those seeking something a little more exciting may want to try out the water-skiing or parasailing! Walking has become a popular past time for both locals and tourists on the Costa Brava. The dramatic landscape and reliable weather make for some beautiful hikes both along the coast and inland. The coastal walks are particularly popular as these lead you through pine forests to secluded beaches and quiet coves whilst unveiling amazing views up the coast. For an idea of how to join the trails and what sections are best suited for the group, be sure to visit the tourist information for some detailed advice. The nearby town of Lloret de Mar is much larger than Cala Canyelles and has a wide range of eateries and activities. The town has become particularly popular for its fantastic nightlife, with a plethora of bars and clubs open into the early hours of the morning it is a great place to let of some steam and party the night away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.