Casa Tordera is a charming property located in the picturesque hills inland from Lloret de Mar. The villa has three bedrooms for six guests to stay and boasts a private pool, large garden and access to a basketball court. The quiet neighbourhood is ideal for a peaceful getaway, allowing you to really enjoy an escape to the Costa Brava.
The villa is a single-storey building, with bright white walls and plenty of large windows filling the rooms with natural light. The living room and dining area is an open plan space and is ideal for flowing conversation as you catch up with your loved ones. The living room has a large corner sofa for curling up on, here you can enjoy some television or perhaps an afternoon siesta. The dining table occupies the rest of the room, providing a space for delicious meals to be enjoyed. Next door is the kitchen; it is fully equipped to cook some home favourites or even to try some of the local...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Tordera is found in the hills inland from the popular town of Lloret de Mar in the heart of the Costa Brava. The area is largely residential, so you can expect a more peaceful setting than the lively streets of the coastal towns. Despite its quiet setting, there are a handful of bars and restaurants to enjoy just a short walk away, but for a wider range of choice head to Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is one of the most popular destinations on the Costa Brava, it's the fun, and energetic atmosphere is complimented with gorgeous beaches and a wide selection of activities. Head to the beach during the day and watch the world pass by as you relax on the warm sand. With the sea gently lapping at the shores, take the plunge for a refreshing cool down from the hot sun. Beach bars line the promenade and provide the opportunity to enjoy cool drinks and delicious food, making the day as easy and relaxing as possible. Stay into the evening and wander the streets of the old town, here you can enjoy the medieval architecture and charm of the town. Whilst exploring the streets settle down for a wonderful traditional meal of fresh fish and tapas and appreciate the Mediterranean way of life. For those looking to enjoy the evening into the early hours, you are in luck! Lloret de Mar is well-known for its fantastic nightlife, with plenty of clubs and late-night bars, there is no shortage of places to enjoy a drink and even a dance. With Spanish and foreign tourists all visiting the popular nightlife, there is no shortage of vibrant energy and fun to be had. There are plenty of fun activities to try whilst staying on the Costa Brava, one of the more popular options is diving. With lots of professional diving clubs in the area, it is great for highly experienced and newcomers alike. The qualified instructors can provide training to those looking learn to develop their skills, whilst more experienced divers can enjoy heading straight out to explore the depths of the Mediterranean.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.