Casa Garraf is a wonderful villa located a short distance inland from the popular town of Lloret de Mar on the Costa Brava. The comfortable villa is split into two independent apartments giving guests plenty of opportunities to enjoy some privacy. The villa’s four bedrooms can accommodate up to nine guests and even boasts a private pool and fantastic mountain views.
The ground floor of the apartment has an open plan living and dining room, with large patio doors providing lots of natural light into the room. With comfy sofas opposite the television, there is every opportunity to rest up after a day of site seeing. The dining table sits in front of the patio doors, providing a fresh breeze as you enjoy a tasty meal together. The kitchen is fully equipped and can cater for most situations and has space for a few helping hands! The ground floor is also home to a double bedroom and bunk bedroom with an additional single bed.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located inland from the town of Lloret de Mar, Casa Garraf is ideally situated for those looking to find some peace and quiet when exploring the famous coastline. The villa is part of a quiet residential neighbourhood where there are other holidaymakers and locals enjoying the wonderful mountain views. There are a handful of bars and restaurants within walking distance, but a greater range of amenities can be found in nearby Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is home to some fantastic restaurants and bars that cater to all sorts of groups. Although many restaurants serve the local delicacies of tapas and fresh seafood, there is no shortage of other cuisines also available. The town is famous for its lively nightlife, with lots of places open to the early hours, Lloret de Mar has become popular for those looking to dance the night away. Despite its partying reputation, there is also an abundance of quaint bars and restaurants where you can enjoy a more intimate experience with your loved ones. Be sure to make a trip to the beach whilst staying at Casa Garraf; there is no shortage of beautiful coastline with gorgeous beaches to choose from. Lloret de Mar is the nearest beach to the villa, well serviced with beach bars and with plenty of facilities, it is a great choice for spending the day. However, during summer months, it can get a little busy, if this is the case, head up the coast to one of the small coves where you can find a bit more space and privacy. Canyelles is an excellent choice, with a few beach bars as well as white sand, it is perfect for spending the day at. One of the best ways to explore the beautiful coastline is by boat; there are a range of tours available, including larger boats and private tours. These trips will guide you along the rugged coastline and uncover serene beaches and hidden coves only accessible from the sea. The guides are incredibly knowledgeable and can offer some fantastic insights into the region’s steep history.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.