Villa Sureda is a fantastic property located in a quiet residential district above the wonderful town of Cala Canyelles. The villa is just a short drive from a beautiful beach and boasts its very own private pool. There are fantastic areas to relax in through the day, all the while appreciating the beautiful sea view. There are three bedrooms that up to six guests can enjoy in comfort, some of which can enjoy the great views.
The villas aesthetic is traditional, it has a pastel yellow exterior and crisp white interior, complemented by large windows to enjoy the view from. The ground floor has a spacious living room with large patio doors opening to the terrace. The room includes a sofa as well as satellite television, making for a snug spot to relax in. The following room is a fully equipped kitchen, with ample room for cooking big meals and a small table to enjoy a snack from, it is a great space to make you feel at home!...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the quiet residential zone of Serra Brava the villa enjoys a very peaceful setting with other holidaymakers and locals making up the neighbours. With such fantastic outdoor spaces, this is ideal for a relaxing holiday where you can wake up to the sound of birdsong and a gentle breeze. The villa is just a short walk to the nearest shop and restaurant, so picking up some last-minute items is easy. For a greater range of restaurants and shops to explore, Cala Canyelles is a great choice. Just a short drive from the villa, there are a handful of fantastic restaurants serving the traditional dishes of Catalonia. This small quiet town is a beautiful place to wander after a delicious dinner makes your way to the seafront and enjoy ice cream as you gaze at the stars lighting up the Mediterranean. The town is also home to a beautiful sandy beach, quieter than many of the beaches around Lloret de Mar. It is a fantastic place to spend the day. There are a few beach bars that can refresh you with ice-cold drinks and delicious food, it is also possible to rent sun loungers and parasols, so you can relax in comfort. The marina also provides a number of water sport options for those looking to make the most of the calm sea. Water-skiing stands up paddle boarding and kayaking are just of the options of the offer. One of the best ways to enjoy the Costa Brava’s breath-taking scenery is by joining one of the many footpaths available in the area. Walking is becoming increasingly popular to tourists who visit the area, as some of the coastal paths open up to sublime views of the rugged coastline. Many of the paths will pass through scented pine forests before unveiling hidden beaches and quiet coves, far away from busy roads and beaches. There are a few guided tours that you can join to explore some of these hidden gems, but otherwise, be sure to ask at the tourist information office for further details about what paths might be suitable.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the renal price, extra €50 per week, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning available at an extra cost of €50 per week, to be pais locally.