Riverfront Townhome 13 - Four Bedroom
This brand new, impeccable, Platinum townhome is three levels and perched on the Eagle River while being a short walk from The Westin Riverfront Express Gondola. It offers a gas fireplace, 65” Apple TV and Sonos sound system in the great room, a gourmet kitchen with premium appliances and wine refrigerator, two guest suites, each with an attached, luxe bathroom and king size bed, one has a fireplace. Additional features include a bunk room with XL twin-over-queen beds, a fourth bedroom with a king size bed, a mud room, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer/dryer and one car garage. Guests will enjoy serene river and forest views from the heated, furnished deck (with fire pit and BBQ), and accessing The Westin Riverfront’s world-class amenities, including an outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness facilities, fire pit and ski valet. Complimentary shuttle service to/from Beaver Creek, Vail and Bachelor Gulch is also available.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Fitness Center: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to
- check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to
- guarantee early or late check-in or check-out.
- • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must
- remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for
- reservation by check.
- • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my
- account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear
- during my stay.
- • One parking spot is allocated per residence.
- • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at
- my expense.
- • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited
- unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges
- for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense.
- • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for
- Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any
- additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen,
- bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings.
- • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval.
- • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain
- Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify
- Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral
- eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense.
- • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs
- may be scheduled.
- • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for
- damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or
- otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or
- • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the
- event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their
- control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative
- accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.