Quintessential Rural Villa With Private Pool And Spa Near Douro
A charismatic Douro region property in the Varosa river valley. Perfectly merging with the local culture and identity, the envolving land, with vineyards, olive groves and fruit orchards stands out an elegant modern and superbly equipped property including a private spa for the ultimate pampering villa holiday experience. As a historic remark the properties in the area have religious elements such as featuring a private small chappel in the property grounds. Situated in the Varosa river valley, home to numerous religious monuments, abbeys, monasteries and many agriculture dedicated properties. Also for the reknown wine and food references such and the Douro table wine, Port wine, Sparkling wine (Murganheira) and a variety of cheeses and sausages. Set on 3 hectares dominated by orchards we find a main house with 5 bedrooms (double or twin) and further 4 accomodations (2 double suites and 2 double watermills), with a total of 9 bedrooms,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Meal Included: Breakfast
Meal Included: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Douro Valley, Varosa Valley
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties. No events
- Rates are for 18 people (adults). It is possible to accomodate up to 6 children on request and with additional cost