Douro Luxury Villa with 4 bedroom and Valley Scenery Views
Located in the heart of the Douro Valley, in a backdrop of olive groves and terraced vineyards we find a house with a story to tell : once an old elementary school savvlily recoverted into a modern villa offering top notch holiday With a tasteful atmosphere, a modern decór is combined with notes of school themes. The blackboard and chalk welcome us to the house. The classroom, now a comfortable and elegant lounge living and dining area. A fully equipped kitchen in the place of the school canteen and upstairs we find the bedrooms all with private balcony or terrace. Outside a garden with infinity pool, perfect to enjoy the surrounding landscape. The games room with open wide large pan windows to the garden and pool is the perfect place to enjoy a snooker game , cool music and a glass of the local wines. A delicious breakfast is served daily including local products and local dishes with wine selection can be prepared upon request and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Meal Included: Breakfast
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Meal Included: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Seven km away Pinhao is the nearest town. Not to miss the scenic drive to Peso da Régua, a sailboat, modern or vintage yatch trip in Douro with chef´s signature meal aboard and stopping at the local Quinta´s for wine tasting experiences.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties. No events
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.