3 Bedroom Luxury Villa With Douro Valley Scenery Views
Located in the heart of the Douro Valley and dramatic Douro scenery the region where Port wine is produced, Rebuilt from an early 19th century ruin it is now an exquisite villa with high standards of privacy, comfort and service. Overlooking the terraced vineyards landscape the house maintains its rural character yet combined with a touch of modern architecture. Between vineyards and olive groves, the villa is an ideal starting point to discover the wonders of this World Heritage Site. We hope to contribute to your relaxing holidays in this attractive region in Northern Portugal. Located in the heart of the Douro Valley, the home of port wine, this wonderfully restored property occupies a superb location 850 metres above the Douro River, with extraordinary views across the terraced, tree-clad hillsides. Seven km away, on the north bank of the river, Pinhao is the nearest town. There are several cafés, simple restaurants, stores dealing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Meal Included: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Seven km away Pinhao is the nearest town. Not to miss the scenic drive to Peso da Régua, a sailboat, modern or vintage yatch trip in Douro with chef´s signature meal aboard and stopping at the local Quinta´s for wine tasting experiences.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties. No events.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.