Villa with Pool In Wine Estate In Ponte De Lima
A 33 hectare wine estate in Minhos´s heart of vinho verde lush green region is the perfect setting for a holiday in family or amongst friends. An elegant noble house dating back from the 18th century undergone a beautiful work or restoration, maintaining its original features and creating the same noble atmosphere of the original house, features on the upper level four traditional bedrooms and on the garden level six further basic and rustic bedrooms. The charming old fruit storage house converted into a comfortable accomodation offers three additional bedrooms. Each one of these areas has cooking facilities which conveniently offers more independance and privacy for large parties on holidays. Granite and woods are the dominant elements inside whilst outside is the luxurious green landscape that strikes us. 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 twins) all with ensuite bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, 8 persons. ( First floor). 6 bedrooms on...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Ponte de Lima is a beautiful medieval village on the banks of Rio Lima and it´s old Roman bridge. Here takes place Portugal's oldest market, dating back to 1125. 8 km Ponte de Lima and P. Barca. 45 m Porto and 30 m Viana do Castelo
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties. No events
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- Additional charge for heating