2 Bedroom Villa With Pool Watermill In The North Of Portugal
This wonderfully restored former mill is located at the end of a bumpy track alongside a tributary of the Rio Ave amidst beautiful rural scenery near the village of Taíde, 7 kms from the town of Póvoa de Lanhoso where you’ll find restaurants, shops, a large weekly market and all local amenities. Guimarães Portugal’s most historic town, is 20kms away and a little further is the magnificent National Park of Peneda-Geres. The austerity of stone walls and iron lattices from a nearby monastery are skillfully combined with elegant and modern furnishings and light wood. A beatiful lawn and decked pool await for moments of perfect retreat. This Costa Verde holiday villa of exceptional charm has some unique and rather romantic touches, including original materials and relics from the old mill’s historic past in and around the house. Interior designs blend a delightful fusion of contemporary and rustic styles between the main house and the superb...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Grocery shopping service available: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
7 kms from the town of Póvoa de Lanhoso where you’ll find restaurants, shops, a large weekly market and all local amenities. 20 kms to Guimarães the birth city of Portugal and UNESCO heritage site. Peneda Gerês National Park
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties. No events
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.