Terrace City Views Apartment
Area: Ajuda, Lisboa. We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This self-catered duplex apartment is the ideal choice for your short stay in the city. It’s a big apartment with a terrace with amazing views of the city and the river. Ajuda, another one of the seven hills of Lisbon. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Ajuda, another one of the seven hills of Lisbon. It's the perfect quarter to start your visit to the city while in Lisboa. On top of the hill, 900meters from the apartment, you can see the National Palace, the housing of the royal family after the earthquake of 1755. Right next to the Palace you will find the oldest botanical garden in the city. Here you can find a 400 years old tree and have an amazing view over the river, the bridge 25 Abril and the Cristo Rei.It's mostly a residential quarter, so it's a rather calm neighborhood almost by the riverside. You have a supermarket just a few steps away from the apartment, as well as a pharmacy and restaurants.Belém is very close, you can take the bus nr 727 (the stop is 700m away from the apartment) and in 15min you can be enjoying a nice tea with Pasteis de Belém or a nice walk in the park. In this area, you will find several Museums like Museu dos Coches, CCB and MAAT. Also, Belém is very rich in monuments like Padrão dos Descobrimentos, where you can have a panoramic view, Torre de Belém and Mosteiro dos Jerónimos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3PM