Prime Apartment Junqueira
About your ApartmentThis self-catered apartment with 108sqm is on the second floor of a building with elevator and doorman. You have access to a shared pool with the rest of the condominium that has access rules so we kindly ask you to follow them. The apartment has nice views of the river and the Bridge 25 Abril.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, one is an ensuite bedroom with a private full bathroom with head shower and bathtub, the second one has twin beds and the third one has a double bed. There is a second full bathroom in the hall with a shower and a separate toilet for the guests that use the other two bedrooms.
The living room area is spacious and has a lot of natural light due to its big windows. You have a dining space that sits 6 people comfortably, a sofa area with a TV with international channels for you to relax after a day of sightseeing. The kitchen is fully equipped for you to prepare your meals or do laundry.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Located at a few steps of the monumental area of Belem, this apartment has very good access to Lisbon city center (downtown area) as well as to Belem where you can explore the Portuguese Discoveries Monuments and others like the incredible Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and the Belem Tower. You have a nice garden in front of the monastery where you can enjoy a sunny afternoon and you can't leave this area without tasting the famous Pasteis de Belém! You have several restaurants in this area and you can easily access the Lisbon city center by taking the nr 15 Tram that will take about 15min to reach Cais do Sodré. From Cais do Sodré you can walk to Praça do Comércio where you can go up to the Arch of Santa Justa and appreciate the amazing view over the Tejo River and of the downtown area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3PM