Boavista Modern Deluxe Apartment
About your Apartment
This 3 bedroom apartment with 125 sqm is located on the 4th floor of a renovated typical Portuguese building with lift access. It is fully air-conditioned, it has a wi-fi connection, a long small balcony in the living room and a larger one in one of the bedrooms. It has 3 bedrooms: a master bedroom with twin beds and a private en suite bathroom with shower/bathub; two other bedrooms with one double bed each. It has one extra bathroom in the halway with shower for the guests that stay in the other bedrooms. The living room has a sofa bed for two extra guests, a flat-screen TV and a bar area with 3 seats. The dining area has a table that sits 6 people comfortably. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything needed to make you feel at home and prepare your own meals.APARTMENT DETAILS: Room Type: ApartmentFloor: 4ºSize (m2): 125Sleeps: 8Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2Lift: YesMin. Stay: 2 NightsCity:...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
This apartment is ideally located at a 15min walk from Baixa-Chiado and at 400 meters from the riverfront area of the Tagus (Cais do Sodré). Just around the corner, you have several supermarkets, a pharmacy and public transportation such as metro, train, bus, and tramway. You are at a small walk from Rua Cor de Rosa and Pensão do Amor, a nice place to eat some Portuguese food and have a drink. In Cais do Sodré, the riverfront you have another big supermarket, a few bars, and several restaurants. From there you can take the train to Cascais and go to the beach, take the metro to visit another part of the city or take the tram nr15 and visit Belem, where all the monuments from the Portuguese discoveries are. If you like Portuguese food you shouldn't miss the Time Out Market (Mercado da Ribeira) right next to the apartment, there you can find all sorts of Portuguese food (seafood, gourmet food, good meat, great fish, amazing deserts and ice creams all in the same space. Perfect for kids and grown-ups because you choose your food and you can all sit together and enjoy it.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3PM