Villa Incanto enjoys a truly exquisite location on the Sicilian coastline, near the ancient city of Syracuse. With incredible sea views, a private pool and beautiful interiors, this recently renovated villa offers extreme comfort and luxury.
Step inside and you are immediately struck by this luxurious villa’s brightness, modern design and elegant style. That’s not to mention the stunning aspect which can be admired from the floor to ceiling windows in almost every room of this sea-facing home. These vistas extend into each of the four spacious bedrooms, all of which have king-size double beds and superb en-suites. The sun terrace on the third floor is the perfect spot to make the most of the house’s epic vantage point and watch the sun set over the water and distant hills.
For guests looking to unwind and relax in splendid surroundings, this villa has so much to offer. Spend the evenings curled up on the sofa with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Incanto benefits from a serene, seaside location with direct access to the sea via rocks in front of the villa and within walking distance to amenities. This area is also surrounded by sleepy coves and golden beaches and one of Sicily’s most impressive cities is just a short drive away. The villa is located on the Plemmirio coastline, a stretch of marine area covering 15km which protects the animals, plants and landscape found here. As such, the area is a beautiful place to explore. Enjoy swimming in the clear waters, hiking along the cliffs or even a spot of birdwatching. The turquoise colour and biodiversity make the sea here ideal for snorkelling and scuba diving and its truly one of the most striking belts of the eastern coast of Sicily. There are a couple of good pizzerias nearby, as well as a useful grocery store just a 10-minute walk from the villa. Arenella sits a little further along the coast, a ten-minute drive away, and has a popular sandy beach and several restaurants and shops. Just as lovely is the beach at Fontane Bianche, a little further, with its shallow, crystal-clear water, summer beach bars and good facilities. Various boat trips also depart from here and provide a great opportunity to see more of the coastline. The medieval city of Syracuse is just a 20-minute drive away and is a highlight of any trip to Sicily. It’s rich in culture and history and filled with Ancient Greek and Roman ruins. The Roman amphitheatre is one of the city’s most spectacular sites while the baroque style of its palaces, churches and piazzas is quite exquisite. The ancient streets are lined with lemon trees as well as a fantastic selection of cafes, restaurants and bars. The island of Ortigia is one of the most picturesque parts of the city and is loved by locals and tourists alike for its vibrant Saturday morning market, pretty streets and lively atmosphere. The Palazzo-filled city of Noto is a lovely place to visit. Its ornate buildings epitomise Sicilian baroque architecture and is one of the reasons why the city has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status. Equally as beautiful is Modica, which also happens to known as the home of Sicily’s best chocolate. Catania can be reached in just over an hour and is a city brimming with energy and packed full of bars and restaurants. Its historic centre is well worth a visit and its street markets are some of Sicily’s finest. Casting a mighty shadow over the city is Mount Etna, which can be best viewed from one of the Duomos. The volcano itself is the highest in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take the train to the top for an easy route to some of the most magnificent views across the whole island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool heating charge? : Included. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately March to end-November. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday in July and August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that children under 12 are not allowed to stay at this villa.