Villa Del Piano at Campania
Dating back to the early 17th century, this beautiful villa offers you sensational views of the village of Amalfi and the clear blue sea below. Grab a glass of the local wine and watch the sun set over the romantic coastline.
Nestled in the heart of Amalfi, just over an hour’s drive from the city of Naples, the villa can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms. It enjoys a sense of grandeur, yet manages to maintain a comfortable and homely feel. Natural light, clean décor and fresh white walls create a minimalist sense throughout, with bright patterned tiles adding a splash of colour to the rooms and exposed brick walls providing a traditional touch.
Even when you are inside it is impossible to ignore the views from this villa, thanks to the large windows and doors overlooking the coast. But step outside onto the private, tiled terraces, and you will be welcomed by some of the most stunning views...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
If you are looking for a beautiful location, within easy reach of amenities, then this villa could be exactly what you are looking for. Overlooking the coast and the charming village of Amalfi, Villa Del Piano benefits from the calm of the sea and the nearby bustle of this romantic location. Amalfi, the centre of which is approximately 300 steps from the villa, has plenty of bars and restaurants for you to relax in, sample the local cuisine and watch the world go by. And the beach is just a short stroll away, where you can dip your toes in the crystalline-blue sea. From here, you can jump on a ferry or hydrofoil to one of the other local villages and cities, such as Salerno, Postiano or Capri. If you venture to the island of Capri, you’ll be able to indulge in designer fashion, as well as the local limoncello, or perhaps you will simply enjoy ogling at the rugged landscape of this jewel of the Mediterranean. Slightly further along the coast from Amalfi, the Emerald Grotto is one of the gems of this stretch of the shoreline. The cave, accessible by land or sea, is famous for its magical green waters and its stalagmites rising from the sea. With its rocky coastline, the Amalfi coast is great for hiking. The area is dotted with footpaths for you to follow, some of which have been around for hundreds of years, including The Path of the Gods. Take in coastal villages, small churches, castle ruins and terraced lemon groves as you explore the area by foot. Take yourself back to the events of AD79 with a visit to Pompeii. At the archaeological site you will be able to see the remains of the old town which was devastated by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Travel a bit further north and you could visit the Vesuvius National Park itself, hiking the trails and viewing the crater.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be subject to an additional charge of €50 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, and daily cleaning. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including mid-week change.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : The outdoor hot tub is open approximately April to end- October. Please note that opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for use.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.