Villa Gioiello at Marche
Amidst rolling countryside of olive groves and forest is the quiet corner of Le Marche that Villa Gioiello calls home. It has done so since the early 1700s, with the villa having been built where a convent previously sat for several hundreds of years. This rich history has been reflected in the careful renovation of the villa; which has turned it into a comfortable, character-filled holiday home.
Two-floor Villa Gioiello is surrounded by mature gardens awash with greenery that overlooks the impossibly scenic rural landscapes. Vineyards dot the area and give you the chance to enjoy tastings and tours.
The original brick-vaulted ceilings found across the ground floor create spaces that feel open and airy, with sleek contemporary furnishings adding depth. You’ll look forward to snuggling up on the sofa in front of the stunning modern fireplace or unwinding in the reading corner after long days out.
Each of the four...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gioiello couldn't be in a much more tranquil setting within the Le Marche countryside. It sits within unspoilt land covered with trees and lush greenery and is tucked away in its own enchanting gardens. And yet the nearest town of Potenza Picena is just a five-minute drive away, with several restaurants, shops, supermarkets, bars and a post office. Also just a short drive away is the coast, with one of the nicest beaches to be found at Porto Potenza Picena. It's very family-friendly, with soft sand to enjoy and calm waters for swimming. You can hire sun loungers and umbrellas for simply lying back and relaxing. There's another great beach with plenty of facilities at Civitanova Marche and it's around a 15-minute drive away. Some beautiful and historic towns are in close proximity to Villa Gioiello. There's Castelfidardo with its distinctive brick buildings and long-standing connection with artisan accordion production, and popular Macerata. Macerata is probably most famous for the annual Opera Festival it holds every summer in an open-air amphitheatre. Sightseeing highlights in the town include the 18th-century Palazzo Buonaccorsi and the Basilica della Misericordia. The hilltop town of Fermo is also full of historic buildings to admire, such as Fermo Cathedral and Piazza del Popolo. Visit the well-preserved Roman cisterns with informative museum, then take a break relax with a drink on a cafe terrace and some people-watching.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 paid in cash upon arrival to the owner and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.30 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Not included.
- Pool opening dates? : Open during the summer months approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Other changeover days may be available on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during July & August. 5 nights during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, hen parties/stag parties and any other special events are not allowed.