Villa Norma at Sicilia
Villa Norma is a modern, spacious home located close to the beach in western Sicily. This villa is near to the coast, a nature reserve and several villages and towns and serves as a great base for holidaying on the island of Sicily.
After a lazy day at the beach or a busy day exploring ancient ruins, Villa Norma is the ideal home to come back to and unwind. This three-bedroom house is perfect for a family holiday and offers lots of space inside and out. The stunning pool is a great feature and is bound to be a hit with everyone in your party. The rest of the garden is filled with spaces for lounging or eating al-fresco and you will even find an outdoor kitchen on the roof! When you are retiring to the house for the evening, the living room is a great space to watch a film together before sleeping in one of the three double bedrooms.
Villa Norma is ideally situated between the notable towns of Trapani and San Vito...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Norma is situated near to beaches and a beautiful nature reserve in the west of the island of Sicily. With an abundance of towns, natural attractions, historical sites and beaches to visit this is the perfect location for a holiday with family or friends. Within a few kilometres of the house, you will find a selection of villages and towns which are great for stocking up on groceries, eating out or getting to know the local culture. The closest village is under 2km away; here you will find a selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. The village is also a site of archaeological interest as there are remains of Palaeolithic cave homes here and lots of artefacts have been found in the area. A lot of these discoveries were made in the extensive cave systems which still exist and are fascinating places to explore on a day out. Another close town is the seaside town Cornino which has a large white sand beach and clear waters. This beach leads up to the Monte Cofano Nature Reserve which has a great range of Mediterranean flora and fauna and lovely walking routes. There are many towns to visit on the island all with different things to see and do, one of these is San Vito Lo Capo which is known for its vast sandy beach. It's also surrounded by many smaller beaches and coves as well as the Zingaro Nature Reserve where you can trek through unrivalled landscapes. For history lovers, you will also find historic and ancient monuments and buildings in the area around San Vito Lo Capo. Historic highlights include the old lighthouse and the San Vito Sanctuary which was a church surrounded by a fortress and a site of pilgrimage and now houses a museum. The capital of Sicily is the city of Palermo and this lively city is a 90-minute drive away. Palermo is an amazing city and is a melting pot of thousands of years of history and many different cultures. In Palermo you will see a mixture of stunning architecture with Byzantine and Arabic influence, sitting next to Baroque and Gothic buildings, this creates a unique and eclectic city. Palermo is the perfect place to visit if you are a history lover and there are many churches, museums, galleries and palaces to immerse yourself in. One of the main attractions is The Palatine Chapel which hails from 1130 and was built for the first king of the island, this church is breathtaking and is a must-see! If you have a strong stomach, you could also visit the Capuchin Catacombs which holds an incredible 8000 mummies! On top of all of the fascinating history and art, Palermo is also a thriving modern city where you can discover street food markets, cinemas and great theatre productions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 8.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300 kWh per week then subject to an extra cost of €0.30 per kWh, payable locally.
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge payable locally based on consumption.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including weekly change.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, including weekly change.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-June - end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations available on request only.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that one of the bedrooms contains a double sofa bed to accommodate one guest. Please refer to the features tab for full details.