Villa Sospiro at Marche
Picture yourself watching the sunset over the Adriatic Sea from your terrace. The warm Italian evening drifting into night, as you recall your memories of the day. This modern property has all the conveniences that you could want, yet with a truly Italian ambience to remember.
Sleeping up to eight guests, in five bedrooms, this contemporary property is decorated in a contemporary style throughout, with splashes of modern artwork. Step into the grand living room and you will immediately spot the amazing views of the garden, pool and sea. There’s lots of seating space, plus a dining area for up to eight guests. A private office for your own use is available, with sea views.
Outside there is plenty to explore. With abundant seating areas and loungers on the panoramic terraces, you can choose to relax in the sunshine. Alternatively you can burn off some energy in the private pool, with its own waterfall feature, or at...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
It will take you just half an hour to drive from Marche Airport to this beautiful property with sea views. Set right on the coast in a residential area, Villa Sospiro offers stunning views of the Adriatic Sea, and is close enough to the local town to benefit from the numerous amenities on offer. The local town, Ancona, is packed full of art, culture and history, and is one of the main ports of the Adriatic. There are some classic Italian squares to sit, drink coffee and watch the world go by, plus museums and monuments to explore. The marina is a great place for a walk, to view the numerous fishing and sailing boats, before stopping off at one of the restaurants. The area is known for its glorious beaches, so are well worth a visit. For example, Passetto Beach is within a 20-minute stroll from the villa and is known to be clean and a good place for a paddle. The water is crystal clear and the town and its shops and eateries are close by. In under an hour you can be in Macerata, where every summer there is an open-air festival of opera, held in an arena reminiscent of a Roman amphitheatre. In the area, there are also plenty of opportunities to sample the regional cuisine and wine. Take a wine tour to sample the unique Conero and Rosso Conero wines of the region. If you want to explore the region further a trip to the Frassisi Caves is recommended (around two hours by car). Open all year round, the caves offer a fascinating journey deep underground into the limestone structures. You can explore the maze of caves and discover the crystallised lake deep underground. Stalagmites and stalactites – you’ll find out which is which!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €200, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.