Villa Lea at Campania
Hidden away in an enchanting hillside setting and surrounded by lush gardens dotted with fruit trees, olive groves and lemon groves is grand Villa Lea. Enjoy swimming, dining and relaxing within your very own slice of the Sorrentine countryside, as well as glorious views over the Gulf of Naples and the island of Capri.
From relaxing on the nearby coast’s rugged beaches to following trails through the rural landscapes, every day is an adventure in this beautiful part of the Sorrentine peninsula.
Villa Lea’s luxurious accommodation is set over three levels, with each room stylishly designed and furnished. There’s a touch of refinement throughout; from chic tiles on the floors, to the clean lines of the professional kitchen and the living space’s antique pieces.
The living space is one of the villa’s most impressive rooms. Movie nights are occasions in themselves, with a projector screen and seating area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lea's tucked-away position on a tree-dotted hillside means you get to soak up total peace and quiet – as well as unspoilt views over the nearby sea. You'll find a choice of restaurants within a 10-minute drive. The nearby town of Massa Lubrense is probably the best place for meals out and for a range of other amenities, such as shops, banks and a post office. Just a 20-minute walk from the villa is a sight not to be missed. The Olivo tree is thought to be at least 2,000 years old and has become a famous landmark to visit in the area. Within its structure is a crafted village scene populated with many charming figures. Giardino Romantico and Mitigliano Beach are both idyllic spots by the sea. At Giardino Romantico lido you can hire sun loungers and unwind listening to the sound of the crystal clear sea lapping the pebble beach. Other facilities include toilets, showers, changing rooms and a bar selling food and drinks. Mitigliano Beach is a picturesque cove with a rocky stretch that takes you into beautiful waters for swimming. The town of Massa Lubrense is just a 10-minute drive from the villa and is known as the legendary land of the sirens. Legend has it that sailors were lured onto the rocks by the beautiful voices of the sirens. People are in fact lured to this town by the lush surroundings and panoramic views over the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno that it offers. Marina della Lobra is a lovely place to stand and watch boats coming and going across the water, as well as enjoying fresh pizza at a harbour-side restaurant. Follow trails through olive and citrus groves up to elevated hillside spots for some of the most stunning views. Also take walks along the coast to characterful fishing villages. The popular town of Sorrento is only 20 minutes away by car and is a fantastic place for a day out. It has an old town bursting with character and historic buildings. Must-sees in the town include the 14th-century church, Chiesa di San Francesco, bell tower, monastery and cathedral. An hour's drive away is the archaeological site of Pompeii with many fascinating ruins to stroll around. And majestic Mount Vesuvius is around a 90-minute drive from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €60 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included up to 300 KWh. Excess charged extra, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, changed mid-week.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion). Please see the 'Features' tab for full details.