Classic Chelsea 3BR home near Sloane Square
Welcome to this beautiful and airy house, located on short walk from Sloane Square, Saatchi Gallery and Burton Court. Sloane Square Station is a 5-minute walk away, providing links to Heathrow and London City Airports. The house boasts of 3 BR, 3 bathrooms, living room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area and access to green communal garden. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi provided.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Chelsea is London's most upmarket and sophisticated neighbourhood. The area offers an array of restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and attractions. The Saatchi Gallery is a 5-minute walk away. Duke of York Square with its' shops, restaurants and weekly food market, is also 5 minutes away. King's Road and it's exclusive boutiques is under a 5-minute walk away. Further afield, London's best museums are a 20-minute walk away including the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum. Knightsbridge, Harrods & Harvey Nichols are also a 20-minute walk away. Chelsea Bridge and the banks of the River Thames are a 10-minute walk away, where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll and take in the stunning views across the city. Hyde Park is a 20-minute walk away and is home to Kensington Palace & Gardens, the Serpentine Gallery and the Diana Memorial Playground.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.