Villa I Diamanti at Campania
Villa I Diamanti is a stunning three-storey home, overlooking the beautiful waters of the Amalfi Coast. This modern, well-decorated house can sleep up to ten people across five bedrooms, and there is plenty of living space to accommodate a large family or a group of friends. The home is an ideal base for a holiday in the south of Italy and is well located for visiting local beaches and nearby towns such as Sorrento which is 15km away.
The outdoor spaces of the villa are truly breathtaking and are sure to be loved by all in your party. There are two pools; a fabulous swimming pool, an infinity whirlpool which offers incredible sea views and also a second jacuzzi in the covered relaxation area. You will also find a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and lounge space, leading to lovely terraces. All of these outdoor features mean you are able to spend full days enjoying the sun and relaxing together and you can even cook up an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Perched overlooking the sparkling blue-green waters of the Amalfi coast, Villa I Diamanti is in a wonderful location for a holiday combining relaxation and adventure. Within moments of leaving your gorgeous holiday home, you can walk down the hill and be sunbathing on a beach or tucking into a meal in one of the finest restaurants in the region. There are also plenty of cafes and bars within walking distance, a supermarket within 1km and a bus stop 500m away so if you want to take things slowly and stay local, then you are able to do so. Of course with so many great towns and sites nearby, it is easy to head out for the day too and the area is a brilliant base. There are villages close to the villa but the closest town is Sorrento and is 16km from the house and can be reached by bus, taxi or car. Sorrento has so much on offer that you could base your entire trip around the area surrounding the villa with numerous trips out to Sorrento. The town is packed with museums, galleries, churches and antique shops to spend the day visiting and when you are feeling peckish you could try one of the chic hillside restaurants or walk down to the waterfront to try the famous seafood straight from the boat! If you are looking to do something a little more active then there are plenty of rugged walking trails in and around Sorrento which offer fantastic views or you can explore by boat; why not take a boat trip to the stunning island of Capri. Another town which is worth a visit is Positano at 25km away. This town is one of the jewels of the Amalfi and is known for its high-end shops and restaurants and gorgeous pink and yellow buildings which clamber up the hillside. Those who brave the walk up the steep hills will be rewarded with a lovely glass of wine in a less crowded, picturesque square or you could soak up the sun on one of the nearby beaches. For a day trip the whole family will enjoy, visit Pompeii which is 40km away. You could drive there or travel as part of an organised day tour. Pompeii and nearby Herculaneum have stood still since being destroyed by a volcanic eruption in 79AD and today we are able to see the buildings and the people of ancient Pompeii and Herculaneum frozen in time by visiting these famous archaeological sites. There is so much to see and do that you will need a full day to make the most of it but you could always continue your day with an evening out in Naples which is 20km from Pompeii and is an amazing city to visit, especially for the pizza.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €60 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus midweek change.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. All other durations on request.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.