Modern 3BR flat nearby Angel & Upper street
Welcome to Angel! The apartment is located very close to the city and yet it still retains its own charm. The property has two floors and comprises 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6). Perfect for a large family, couples or a group of friends visiting London! With Angel Tube Station (Northern line) 5 minutes away by foot, reach any part of London in the blink of an eye! If you wish to use a car, the A501 (City Road) is on your doorstep! This smart and quiet apartment is the perfect place to stay if you plan to explore London as you will enjoy easy access to any part of the city! Angel district is famous for its narrow streets lined with unique shops and restaurants! As the apartment is situated in Zone One, most things are within walking distance!
Please, take in mind that there is one flight of stairs to reach the flat and there are two flights of stairs within the property. There is no lift.
This home is managed by ALTIDO...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
There is so much to explore around the apartment that show off Angel’s creative and cultural identity. It’s not overwhelmed with tourism so you can enjoy a city break at a slower pace. Upper Street is only about a five-minute bus journey from the apartment, which is lined with a variety of restaurants and bars serving all types of cuisine. An eight-minute walk away from the apartment is Camden Passage which is full of character; you can shop in fashionable boutiques or find vintage delights and antiques. Angel offers a brilliant selection of restaurants and bars and there’s even more to discover at Camden Passage, with lots of places to stop off to refuel. Drop in at Coffee Works Projects for a coffee and sandwich before you start some serious retail therapy. We recommend paying a visit to Exmouth Market which is only about a ten-minute walk away for more shops and food haunts; join in with the lively fun as it comes alive at the weekend. When you are all shopped out, head up to Islington Waterways, just south of Upper Street, to enjoy a leisurely stroll and admire the colourful riverboats all lined up.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.