Marylebone 3BR home w/ patio by Baker street
Contemporary 3 BR flat located at the heart of Marylebone is welcoming you! Just by the corner is the Marylebone subway and train stations, and moments away is Baker street station - with direct links to Heathrow and London City airports. In the area you can visit Madame Tussauds and Regent’s Park. The flat boasts of 3BR, 3 bathrooms, a living room, a dining area, a modern open-plan kitchen and a patio. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, towels, linen, TV and WiFi provided.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Marylebone is one of London's most upmarket residential neighbourhoods. Boasting a wide range of cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and boutiques, Marylebone is the perfect location for both locals and tourists alike. Particular highlights include Madame Tussauds, The Sherlock Holmes Museum and Regent's Park, all located within walking distance from the property. Further afield, Marylebone High Street, Oxford Street and Hyde Park are easily accessible and under a 20-minute walk away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.