Spacious Marylebone house w/ Patio for 8
The stylish living room is located on the ground floor and is flooded with natural daylight. The room is furnished with a sofa, an L-shaped sofa, an armchair, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV. WiFi is provided throughout the entire house.
KITCHEN & DINING:
Located on the lower ground floor, the modern kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a cafetiere, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a dishwasher, an oven and induction hobs. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 8 guests. There is a lovely patio that is accessible via the kitchen and is furnished with a chaise longue.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The first bedroom is located on the first floor and is furnished with a double bed, a chest of drawers and builtin wardrobes. The room offers an en-suite bathroom that is fitted with a bathtub and an over-bath shower. The second bedroom is located on the second floor and is...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Welcome to Marylebone, one of London's most upmarket residential neighbourhoods. Boasting a wide range of cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques, Marylebone is the perfect location for both locals and tourists alike. Particular highlights nearby include Madame Tussauds, The Sherlock Holmes Museum, The Wallace Collection and Regent's Park. Further afield, Marylebone High Street, Oxford Street and Hyde Park are under a 15-minute walk away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Not suitable for children and infants.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbors.
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat.
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
- Our standard check-in time is 15:00 – 22:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 22:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Our standard check-out time is by 10AM; early or late check-out may be possible on request.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 upon confirming the booking. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.