La Vistagalli at Campania
Commanding panoramic views over the sea, the Li Galli archipelago and the Gulf of Salerno on the Sorrentine peninsula is comfortable La Vistagalli. The villa occupies an elevated and secluded position close to historic villages and towns, as well as idyllic beaches along the rugged coastline. Hiking, exploring ancient sites, swimming in the sea and sightseeing are just some of the activities you can enjoy during your holiday here.
Tucked away within greenery in a typical Mediterranean garden, total relaxation and tranquillity is yours to soak up at La Vistagalli. The interior of this two-level villa feels just as laid-back as the enchanting outside space, with restful marine shades and wood furniture complementing fresh, white walls throughout.
Three bedrooms sleep up to six people in bright and airy comfort. Two also open onto a terrace with sea views and a seating area shaded by a bamboo pergola. It’s a lovely...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
La Vistagalli sits in a quiet and picturesque spot that's only accessed via a narrow track. And yet the nearest village with its amenities is just a five-minute drive away. You'll find a good choice of restaurants, bars, shops, a supermarket, banks and a post office here. The village is also where you can follow a well-known hiking path to the coast and a lovely pebble beach, with the journey there taking around 40 minutes. The charming fishing village of Nerano (6km) has a beautiful historic centre and is another great place to start walks to stunning beaches and coves by the sea. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch in one of its traditional restaurants, then take a 20 minute-walk to the pebble beach at Marina del Cantone. You can also drive to Marina del Cantone (8km) from the villa in around 20 minutes. The pebbled stretch is often dotted with fishing boats, which creates an authentic, laid-back feel. Also close to the beach are shops selling ice creams and some restaurants. You can hire sun loungers for relaxing and taking breaks from dips in the sea. Massa Lubrense (7km) offers more gorgeous walking routes through the countryside and coast, as well as several historic points of interest. There's plenty of history to discover in the town of Sorrento, with the drive here taking around 30 minutes. Its old town is full of atmosphere and hidden corners to explore. Some of the most beautiful buildings include the 14th-century church, Chiesa di San Francesco, a cathedral, bell tower and monastery. Take a break from sightseeing at a pavement cafe in popular Piazzo Tasso before browsing shops selling local crafts and lemon-themed souvenirs. As the shoreline is rocky here, you can go swimming in the sea via platforms that provide safe access to the water.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 2.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m. Later arrival times available on request at an extra charge of €60.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €50, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €100 per week, payable locally
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.