Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Ortesi is located in a lovely residential area, a short drive away from the sea and both sandy and rocky beaches. The nearest restaurant is within walking distance, where you can experience a taste of Sicilian cuisine complimented by a glass of red wine. Trapani is a vibrant city with a beautiful coastline and in-depth past. Its shore is made up of rocky cliffs and a beautiful harbour. A stunning church called Chiesa del Purgatorio sits north of the harbour, surrounded by unusual wooden sculptures that form part of the city’s Easter parade. Climb the hill to reach Torre di Ligny, a 17th-century watchtower with breathtaking panoramic views. To find out more about Trapani’s fascinating past, visit the Museo di Preistoria e del Mare, a museum full of archaeological artefacts. From Trapani, you can hop on a ferry to reach the stunning Aegadian islands. This picturesque cluster of five small islands is full of beautiful beaches and rocky shores where you can relax with a cool drink or ice cream. History buffs can take a cable car from Trapani to reach the historical town of Erice dotted with castles, gardens and even a museum. There are lots of incredible places to explore in Sicily. Segesta is an old town filled with archelogical sites, including a fascinating temple and Greek theatre. For something a bit different, head to the coastal town of Marsala, which is home to incredible salt pans and a salt museum. You can reach the city of Palermo by car within an hour and a half, which is full of restaurants, bars and museums – perfect for a day trip.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Late arrivals, if agreed, will be charged €30 (paid locally).
- Departure time : 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including two mid-week towel changes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra charge (on consumption and paid locally).
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday from end-June - end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pool towels included? : Yes, changed weekly.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property has 6 air-conditioning units.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that only the 10 person prices include the rental of the villa plus both annexes, please see the 'Features' tab for full details.
- Security deposit : Please note that only the 10 person prices include the rental of the villa plus both annexes, please see the 'features' tab for full details.