Traditional Swiss Chalet with High Mountain Views
With an amazing view of the mountain peaks and the valley, this lovely luxury Chalet in the Swiss Alps is offering a great experience of authentic vacation close to nature and to many interesting attractions that the touristic area is offering.
From the 3000 meter high glacier where you can ski even in august, to hiking, mountain biking, rafting, canyoning, ballooning.
The house is just 3 minutes away from the first ski slopes and the Gstaad Super Ski Region.
From the famous Cailler chocolate factory just next to the impressive castle and medieval village of Gruy��re, to an amazing day organized in a typical swiss farm with cheese manufacturing and typical swiss diner, with some good surprises waiting for you.
We are offering a fully equipped and luxurious kitchen including special machine to enjoy a Raclette or a Fondue and a built in steam cooker.
There is a lovely fire place in the living room for winter...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Touching nature everywhere, this isolated old Chalet is unique and in the middle of the great Region of Gstaad - Rougemont - Chateau d'Oex.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.