Hilltop Captivating Villa Overlooking the Deep Blue Sea
The stone residence, of 230sq m, has the capacity to sleep eight individuals. It is in complete harmony with the landscape and is adapted to the traditional architecture. The villa has been built with local stone and natural materials, and roofed with old Byzantine tiles. From the courtyards and the verandas of the house one can enjoy the evenings and the starry sky as well as the splendid colours of sunrise and sunset and of the sun and moon mirrored in the sea before the villa.
The Villa has been constructed in complete harmony with the landscape and adapted to the traditional architecture. The residence has its own rectangle swimming-pool, dimensions. 4 x10m, with a 150sq m lounge area .
License number: ΜHTE 0831K91000498600
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Elios villa, situated on a low hill, is the sole privately owned property in a verdant municipal area extending to three kilometres.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.