Idyllic Villa in a Prime Location on Paxos
The villa houses as many as three spacious bedrooms, three baths, a large living area with fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen, all of which are spread across two distinct floor levels. The kitchen features an entire range of modern amenities and utilities including an espresso coffee maker, microwave, oven, 4-ring stove, toaster, freezer, dishwasher, refrigerator and blender for you to put on your chefâ€™s hat and whip up some authentic Greek delicacies.
During your stay at the Sirena Villa, you can access a variety of premium conveniences such as satellite TV, wireless internet, washer/dryer, air-conditioning and so on to enjoy a comfortable and stress-free vacation with your loved ones. The living room leads you to a large veranda that has been well-furnished with stylish garden chairs, and an outdoor grill for you to spend some quality time reconnecting with the quaint outdoors. You can take a refreshing swim in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The villa is located very close to Lakka and has been recently renovated with a range of decor and technology upgrades.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.