Lively Villa with Infinity Pool and BBQ
Each villa has two floors. Ground floor comprises of the living room, the kitchen and the first double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. This bedroom consists of two single COCOMAT mattresses that can be brought together. Going up the stairs, the second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom can be found. This second bedroom has a double COCOMAT mattress. A large balcony on the 1st floor oversees the Ionian Pelago. The living room has a large built sofa which can accommodate a fifth person. The living room and the two bedrooms are equipped with inverter A/C units while the two bedrooms also have ceiling fans. The living room has a fireplace as well as a TV.
The outdoor features are just as compelling. The garden is a charming place to relax, with its olive trees, jasmine plants, lemon trees and bougainvilleas. If you’re planning to host barbecue party, you’ll appreciate the barbecue area amidst a backdrop of water and flora.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Apiros is conveniently located 250m from the nearest beach and 3km from the new port.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.