Villa Falguera is a homely villa located near the popular destination of Lloret de Mar. Its nestled in the hills of a residential area so offers plenty of peace and quiet to enjoy a relaxing break in sunny Spain. The villa has four bedrooms to accommodate seven guests and has some fantastic features like a private pool and large terrace area with great views.
Inside, the villas traditional white walls complement the bright natural light that floods in through large windows and patio doors. This creates a light and spacious feel, perfect for a place to enjoy spending quality time with your loved ones. Entering the villa on the ground floor, the terrace area opens into a living area with a comfy sofa for enjoying the view from, with a further armchair making for a great reading spot. This is a lovely space for hanging out in during the day whilst enjoying the cool breeze through the door. In winter months the fireplace is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Falguera is perched in the hills nine kilometres inland from Lloret de Mar. The location is popular with other holidaymakers and residents for its quiet streets and wonderful surroundings. You can expect to wake up to the sound of birdsong and fall asleep to plenty of peace in this great location. The local area does have a handful of bars and restaurants, but a much greater range of choice can be found in Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is a fantastic town to explore whilst visiting the Costa Brava, popular with tourists; there is a wide range of activities, restaurants and bars to enjoy. Being one of the larger towns in the area, there is no shortage of options when it comes to dining out, with all cuisines available you may have trouble picking! We highly recommend you try the local favourites of fresh seafood and tapas, paired with local wines for a real authentic Catalonian experience. Lloret de Mar has become renowned for its fantastic nightlife, for those looking to put on some dancing shoes, stay after dinner and explore the towns popular night clubs and late-night bars for a bit of fun. A trip to the Costa Brava would not be complete without spending some time by the sea. With a coastline full of gorgeous beaches, there is certainly no shortage of choice. The beaches along Lloret de Mar are a great choice for enjoying the easy access and a wide range of facilities they offer. With beach bars providing cold drinks and delicious food through the day you won’t want to leave! The beaches enjoy coarse sand that is great for relaxing on, but it is also possible to rent sun loungers and parasols for the day. For those seeking to enjoy some of the great activities on offer in the area, diving comes highly recommended. With plenty of operators in the area, it is a great opportunity for newbies to give it a go, or for experts to enjoy exploring the historic sea. The professional instructors can train you and guide you to some of the best spots as well as supplying all the equipment. They can get very popular in the summer so be sure to book ahead.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.