Casa Vidreres is a charming villa a short distance inland from the popular hot spot of Lloret de Mar on the Costa Brava. The villa has space for eight guests across its four bedrooms and boasts a private pool surrounded by a spacious terrace area. The property is in a quiet neighbourhood largely occupied with other holidaymakers and local residents, making for a peaceful location to enjoy with your loved ones.
The villa’s traditional interior is common in this region; white walls are matched with softwood furnishings to provide a bright but cosy ambience. The living room has a huge corner sofa, what better way to relax after a busy day exploring than resting your feet and enjoying a good movie! The feature fireplace also provides comfort for the colder months. The open plan dining room follows on from the living space, the dining table, and counter provide a great space for enjoying meals together. Further through the villa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Vidreres can be found in a peaceful residential area nine kilometres from the popular town of Lloret de Mar. The quiet setting is perfect for enjoying a more natural landscape, with views of the surrounding hills and trees full of birdsong to enjoy all day long. The local area has a couple of bars and restaurants to enjoy, but a much wider range of eateries and other facilities like shops can be found in Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is a lively place full of energy; the abundance of bars and restaurants is one of the reasons it has become so popular over the years. With a huge range of choice, all cuisines can be found, so you are sure to find something everyone will like. We recommend you look out for fresh seafood and tapas as this is the local tradition and is certainly worth trying. Another great reason for visiting the town is its incredible nightlife, the regional hub for partying there are late-night bars and clubs to be explored, offering a space to dance into the early hours. However, don’t worry if you are looking for something a little more relaxed, as it is easy to avoid these places if you prefer a more romantic evening experience. The beaches all along the Costa Brava are one of the many reasons to visit this beautiful region. Lloret de Mar has several beautiful beaches to choose from. Most of these have great facilities and beach bars providing ice cold drinks and delicious food. The beaches also have plenty of fun activities to enjoy throughout the day. Water sports are a popular choice for those spending the day, with a wide range to choose from there are high adrenaline activities for thrill-seekers as well as more gentle options for something a little more relaxing. The boat tours are a great option as these provide a unique view of the incredible coastline and will often moor in hidden coves, allowing you to enjoy some serenity. With stunning beaches and a whole host of great activities in the area, there is no shortage of fun to be had in this fantastic region.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €50 per week, paid locally.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.