Relaxing 1 Bedroom Apartment with Breathtaking Views of the Agua Amarga Bay and Mountains
Providing all the spaces you need to have a relaxing or entertaining stay, Real Amarga is the only choice for your getaway to Andalucia! Take it easy and leave the mundane behind in this fabulous home, affording proximity and views of the coast and mountains!
Recline, recover and rest in this cosy little home set with ample areas to take in the gorgeousness of Spain. Neutral colour tones indoors help embolden vivid colours used in furnishings and décor offering charming places to take it easy. Outside, equal amounts of comfortability is assured, thanks to the landscaping and design.
You can choose to spend some intimate moments in the lounge area or sprawl out on the comfort of a double bed. The rooms have been parted, yet blend seamlessly. In the living area, let the sunlight soothe you as it pours in through the floor-to-ceiling patio doors. Plump and modern sofas are set around satellite television, the number...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Spain is an enchanting country, filled with wondrous landscapes and scenes and a plethora of things to do and see. Throw in delicious and cultured cuisine and dining experiences, as well as the options to travel to islands and coasts, and you have a country that seems almost handmade for holiday seekers! The southern region of Almeria in Andalusia has been drawing visitors to its coastal region for generations upon generations! The region has been enriched by the Mediterranean Sea and warmth of the sun, granting visitors an exceptional climate and loads of natural beauty! Real Amarga is one of a select few homes in the Real La Joya Resort. The top-rated resort has won several awards throughout the years and is known as an ideal place for couples who want a tender and idyllic getaway in a country which is better known for its nightlife. With bliss in mind, Real La Joya presents spectacular views of the mountain and sea and all the amenities you will require through your stay! To ensure that you leave revitalised and rejuvenated, ready to get back to your day-to-day life, with a new sense of well-being both mentally and physically, the resort extends the use of an incredible spa. Through the team of skilled therapists, you can indulge in pampering and holistic treatments for peace and wellness from massages to face-lifts! The pool area houses the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy breakfasts in the morning daily under the sun or a variety of dinners at night on several days of the week. Creative dishes, as well as traditional meals, are available night and day and you can pair them with award-winning wines. Ensuring you have a tender meal, the restaurant sets the tone with music and quality service! Agua Amarga Beach is about a five-minute drive from the resort and extends service to make the most of the incredible weather, on the sand of the shores or in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea! The resort's beach club, located here, is the perfect place to soak it all in, offering a tranquil vibe. Stylish, yet informal areas have been set out inside and outside for you to have an exclusive time on the beach and you can enjoy snacks, cocktails and refreshments throughout the day. Sunbeds, umbrellas and private showers are available free of charge for guests to compliment the stay and a barbecue restaurant for when you need full-on meals! On the beach, enjoy water-sports and sea activities from kayaking to scuba-diving!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 1 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights if book full resort.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.