Sea views and seemingly endless sunshine await you at Villa Faig, a charming and traditional property perched on the hillside above Blanes. Just 3km from the town centre, you have the vast and varied amenities of Blanes nearby, whilst being able to enjoy all the peace and tranquillity of your own private villa at the property.
The villa itself is charming, located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, among the other properties looking to benefit from the same beautiful views. It’s peach coloured exterior, and stone-paved terrace welcome you in, with the traditional interiors making you feel truly at home. The villa’s ground floor boasts three bedrooms, a family bathroom and the villa’s fabulous, fully equipped kitchen, offering easy access to the patio so you can come and go as you please. The spacious kitchen hosts a small breakfast table and a breakfast bar, creating a social space where you can gather together, sharing in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Perched above Blanes, commonly known as the Gateway to the Costa Brava, Villa Faig boasts beautiful views out across the shimmering Mediterranean. The local neighbourhood is very quiet, ideal for families with a calm, family-friendly feel. You can bask in the sun on your private terrace, admiring the views through the day, and then venturing into the town, just 3km away when you desire a little more liveliness! There are an Aldi supermarket and a handful of restaurants within a 20-minute walk of the villa, making it easy to collect your essentials, or pop for a meal out without needing to drive. The Costa Brava embraces the coastal region of Catalonia in north-eastern Spain, stretching from Blanes, 60 km northeast of Barcelona, to the French border. Famed for its warm climate, stunning beaches, delicious food, local wines and a bustling tourism community, the Costa Brava gets more and more popular each year, drawing visitors from all over the world. The summer months see the coastal towns come alive with local festivals and music performances, whilst in the winter a more tranquil and quieter atmosphere awaits. Blanes itself, a short drive from Villa Faig has become one of the Costa Brava’s top family destinations, offering a slightly calmer way of life compares to its busy neighbours to the north, Lloret de Mar and Tossa de Mar; both of which are well worth a visit during your stay! Blanes boasts 4km of golden sandy beaches, most with calm seas that are safe for kids and adults alike to enjoy. With most beaches being awarded the ‘blue flag’ rating, you can rest assured the seawater is clean and up to current eco-standards. With a myriad of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and tapas bars, you can find everything you need in the town and more. We would recommend heading to the daily fruit and vegetable market to buy some local produce, finishing your groceries with some freshly caught fish, to grill on the barbecue at Villa Faig! The botanical gardens in Blanes, Marimurtra is another must-visit during your stay. They are considered to be one of the best botanical gardens in Europe, with stunning views across the Mediterranean, providing a dramatic backdrop to the sensational gardens.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra 70 to be paid with the balance. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €50 per week, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.