Can Botanic is a charming villa with traditional whitewashed walls and three bedrooms, accommodating up to seven guests. The villa is nestled just inland from the popular town of Lloret de Mar and offers a quiet retreat from the energetic town. The villas’ private pool and balcony are great features that allow you to happily enjoy the regions fantastic weather.
Entering the villa on the first floor, you will find the open plan living and dining room; the simple rooms décor is bright and airy with access out to the sunny terrace. The huge sofa is great for curling up in the evening and enjoying a little television after a busy day, whilst the adjacent dining table can seat six guests, perfect for an evening meal with your loved ones. The kitchen is separate to the living space and comes fully equipped to cater for some amazing home cooking. An additional dining table in the kitchen gives you plenty of dining options or even...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Can Botanic is located in the quiet town of Vidreres, 9km from Lloret de Mar and the beach. This peaceful town is largely residential and enjoys quiet streets throughout the year, ideal for a little escapism whilst visiting the Costa Brava. Shops, restaurants and all the amenities you may need are just a short drive away. The region is famous for its culinary culture, with tapas and wine going hand in hand with the way of life here. You can explore the streets of Lloret de Mar for amazing restaurants and bars to sample some of the incredible local delicacies. Lloret de Mar is known for its vibrant nightlife, the lively streets are full of energy, so you can join the fun, heading back to the privacy of your villa when you tire! The beautiful sea views are best admired from one of the beachside restaurants or bars, feeling the sand between your toes as you enjoy a cocktail or two! During summer there are a number of music and culture festivities through the town, the sound of a Spanish guitar will echo through the streets, and the laughter of the crowds will have you itching to see the theatre, so check ahead for any celebrations during your stay and be sure to get tickets! The daytime also offers a number of great activities in the town; you can join a snorkelling trip to explore the hidden coves and beaches, getting a unique view of the beautiful sea life in the clear waters. You can also hire private boat tours to uncover private beaches only accessible by the sea. The entire coastline is filled with amazing walking tracks you can explore at your own leisure. These paths wind along the coastline passing through the gorgeous pine forests before opening to spectacular views of the coast, with many offering access to small beaches and coves much less visited through the year. For those seeking a more urban day trip, the world-famous city of Barcelona is approximately an hour’s drive away. Known for its incredible architecture, markets and the culinary scene it is well worth the trip. We highly recommend visiting La Sagrada Familia, the famous cathedral is coming to the end of its 150-year long build and is quite remarkable to explore, there is nothing else quite like it!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.