La Fosca is a charming, traditional villa nestled amongst the trees that exudes peace and tranquillity. With four bedrooms accommodating up to seven guests and a spacious garden with a private pool, the villa is perfect for a family or group of friends to explore the local region from.
From the moment you walk in, the exposed beams and wooden window frames bring a romance and charm to the property that feels instantly relaxing. The villas ground floor is home to a fully equipped kitchen with a small dining table, great for guests to enjoy a quick bite to eat. A small guest bathroom and single bedroom complete the floor, adopting the same simple and sophisticated styles as the rest of the property.
Upstairs the villa makes the most of the mountain views in its spacious open plan living area. Flooded with natural light from its myriad of windows, this room really is the heart of the villa. The traditional décor and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located inland from the Costa Brava just outside the small town of Vidreres, Villa La Fosca is a calm and tranquil place, offering a true escape for your holiday in Catalonia. The small town has all the amenities you need for your stay with a supermarket a 30-minute walk away and a handful of local restaurants within walking distance. For a slice of local culture, arrange a tasting at La Selvaseria, the farmhouse is home to a microbrewery offering incredible local hospitality alongside craft beers and gourmet tapas, a wonderful opportunity to meet and talk to locals! Be sure to visit the popular coastal town of Lloret de Mar, known for its beautiful beach and vibrant nightlife, there no shortage of activities to discover. Enjoy one of the many coastal trails and explore the pine woodlands with their gorgeous scent and the rugged coastline with its dramatic views, you will not be disappointed! The Santa Clotilde Gardens are also highly recommended for some amazing views, explore the pristine gardens and beautiful flowers as you take in the gorgeous surroundings. Llorett de Mar’s nightlife is well known in the area, there plenty of bars, clubs, and some incredible restaurants so you and your loved ones can really treat one another! The region is famous for its wine and tapas, explore the side streets for hidden gems and try some new cuisine. During the summer the streets come to life with a series of festivals. Music will fill the air as musicians from all genres will perform various concerts through the summer, including an entire guitar festival. The Spanish guitar concert is highly recommended, immerse yourself in the local culture as Spanish folk remains one of the oldest musical traditions in Europe, you can even buy your tickets online, so be sure to book ahead. Learn about some of the regions incredible history by visiting the origins of Lloret at an early Iberian settlement, The Puig de Castellet. This archaeological site dates back to 250BC and is full of stories of ancient life; it is a fantastic way to appreciate how deep-rooted the region's culture is and the importance of the coastline through the ages.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.