Casa Camelia is a simple and homely villa near the popular seaside town of Lloret de Mar. The villa is nestled in the hills and offers a more peaceful setting than properties within the town, giving you the chance to enjoy a little peace and quiet. There are four bedrooms for eights guests to sleep in comfort, with a private pool offering an oasis during the hot summer months.
The villa’s simple interior is bright and traditional in its décor, ensuring that the spaces are comfortable for relaxing in through the day and into the evening. The ground floor hosts a fully equipped kitchen to cater for most needs. Opening up to the terrace and pool, enjoy the cool breeze as you rustle up some delicious home-cooked meals to enjoy with your loved ones. Why not grab a cool bottle of wine from the large fridge freezer to enjoy with your meal! Two bedrooms can also be found on the ground floor, both of these are twin single bedrooms,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Camelia is located in the hills outside the popular and busy town of Lloret de Mar. The residential area is a peaceful place, well suited for guests who are looking to escape the hustle of bustle of the busy seaside towns, whilst also being able to dip in and out of them as desired. The villa is within walking distance from a handful of bars are restaurants, but less than a ten-minute drive away from the huge range of eateries and shops in Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is an energetic and vibrant town known for its fantastic nightlife. With a range of options for an evening of fun, there is something for everyone. From huge clubs where you can dance into the early hours of the morning, to more quaint and romantic bars down side streets, there is no shortage of fun to be had. Before painting the town red, be sure to wander the cobbled streets for the local tapas bars. Here you can expect to enjoy meals of fresh seafood and delicious tapas, paired with locally grown wine; you are in for a real treat! Lloret de Mar is also home to some gorgeous beaches; you can expect crystal clear waters and pristine beaches in this beautiful region. One of the best ways to explore the coastline is by boat, hop on a boat tour of the Costa Brava to explore the rugged coastline from the sea. The knowledgeable guides provide some fascinating insight into the region’s steep history and will show you some of the hidden coves and secluded beaches only accessible by sea. This is a great trip out and can be booked with other tourists or even as a private tour. During the summer months, the coastline comes to life with a series of summer festivals. Lloret de Mar is no different, as you explore the town you will hear the sound of music fill the air as there are lots of open-air concerts around the town. Some of these events are ticketed and attract some famous acts, so be sure to check ahead and organise tickets before they sell out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 days.
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.