Villa Serra is a simple modern home in the hills above the beautiful beach town of Canyelles. The property is in a quiet residential area, ensuring you can enjoy a relaxing and undisturbed break. The villa can accommodate ten guests across its five bedrooms and also boasts a private pool and amazing mountain views.
The villa is simply decorated with white walls and wood furnishings, replicating the traditional style of the region. The open plan communal spaces are spacious and fantastic for groups to spend quality time together. The ground floor is home to the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This spacious room is ideal for relaxing in through the day. The living space offers a large corner sofa and television to laze away on, with a couple of additional armchairs making for an ideal reading spot. The dining table can comfortably seat six guests and provides the perfect place to enjoy some delicious meals...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Serra can be found in the quiet residential areas a little inland from the beach at Canyelles. This peaceful setting is ideal for those looking to escape the busy streets of some of the coast’s popular towns. With fantastic mountain views around the property and a short drive to the beach, it is ideally located to make the most of what the region has to offer. The villa is a few kilometres from the nearest shop and restaurant, but can easily access the huge range of options at Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is a very popular destination for those seeking to stay on the Costa Brava. Renowned for its fantastic nightlife, it is great for those looking for somewhere to dance. There is a wide range of clubs and bars open until the early hours where you can enjoy letting loose and partying with other tourists. But don’t worry if clubbing and parties are not your things, the town can also offer plenty of more romantic and intimate settings for flowing conversation and relaxing evenings. With a wide range of restaurants and cuisines on offer, there is no shortage of places to grab a bite to eat. A trip to the Costa Brava would not be complete without a visit to the beach! Canyelles is home to gorgeous sandy beaches and calm waters, making for the perfect place to spend a day by the sea. The beach has great facilities with nearby parking, toilets and showers. There are also a few beach bars where you can enjoy cool refreshing drinks and delicious traditional Spanish meals like Paella. The Costa Brava is becoming more popular for some of the fantastic walks and hikes along the coastline. The dramatic landscapes and great weather draw walkers to explore the local area on the many coastal paths that are available, it is a fantastic way to spend the day! As you walk along the paths, you can expect to stumble across hidden coves and secluded beaches whilst enjoying the shade of the pine forests. With many options available we suggest you talk to a local tourist office to find which routes may be the most suitable for the group.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 days.
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.