Villa Girasol is a modern home located nine kilometres inland from the hustle and bustle of Lloret de Mar. The villa has three bedrooms for six guests to relax in and has some fantastic facilities like a private pool and summer kitchen as well as boasting great mountain views.
The villa has a bright modern interior, with crisp white walls and softwood furnishings providing an airy but comfortable ambience that is perfect for a home in Spain. With windows at every opportunity, there is no shortage of natural light, whilst allowing a gentle breeze to flow through the house. The open plan living and dining area are simple in its design, with the living room compromising of a soft sofa for sinking into after a busy day exploring. A television provides some entertainment whilst you rest your feet; you could even enjoy a little siesta from this cosy spot. The dining table has room for six guests and provides an indoor space to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Girasol is nestled in the hills above the popular tourist town of Lloret de Mar. The quiet neighbourhood enjoys a slower pace of life and is ideal for holidaymakers visiting the Costa Brava. The villa is close to a couple of bars and restaurants that serve the local community, giving you the chance to enjoy a more authentic Spanish experience, but just a short drive away is a huge range of shops and eateries in Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar offers a vibrant and energetic town full of life. Famed of its popular nightlife, it is great for those who are looking to enjoy late nights of fun and dancing, with a range of late-night bars and clubs there is no shortage of options. For those who prefer to keep things a bit lower key, the town also has lots of intimate venues where you can enjoy flowing conversation and a more relaxed atmosphere. Whatever the evening has install be sure to enjoy a stroll along the promenade and listen to the gentle crashing of waves before heading home for a restful sleep. The Costa Brava is famed for its dramatic landscape and beautiful beaches, and you are sure to find both when exploring the coastline. The beaches at Lloret de Mar are beautiful and have a wide range of fantastic facilities to enjoy. The beach bars can provide delicious seafood and tapas as well a cool drink as you bask in the hot sun, whilst guides offer water sport activities that everyone can enjoy if you are seeking a more peaceful day on the beachhead up the coast to one of the many beaches away from the busy towns to get a more intimate experience. Another option is to enjoy a boat tour of the coast, these tours offer a different viewpoint of the rugged coastline and can guide you to beautiful coves and beaches only accessible from the sea. The tour guides are often very knowledgeable and can provide some great insights into the region’s ancient past; it is a great experience that all ages will enjoy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.