Villa Lloret is a modern home found in a quiet residential district in the hills above Lloret de Mar. This peaceful place enjoys mountain views and a calm atmosphere, ideal for a relaxing holiday on the Costa Brava. The villa can accommodate ten people in its five bedrooms and boasts a private pool and barbecue area.
Inside, the modern villa is bright and spacious; the cooling white walls are a welcome feature during the hot summer months. There are a number of little touches that make the villa feel more homely during the stay, plants and paintings adding a splash of colour to the interior. The ground floor has a small bar area where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner drink from the comfort of the sofa or stools, with the patio door opens to the pool, a gentle breeze and a cool glass of wine is an ideal way to start the evening. Three of the five bedrooms are also located on the ground floor, with a bunk bedroom and two...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located just inland from the popular coastal destination of Lloret de Mar, Villa Lloret is ideally situated for exploring the beautiful Costa Brava. The quiet residential setting offers a more tranquil location that the lively coastal towns nearby. There are a handful of bars and restaurants in the area with walking distance, but for a wider range of amenities, everything can be found in Lloret de Mar. Lloret de Mar is a popular destination for tourists visiting the region, and for a good reason. There is a wide range of options available depending on the mood. Couples and families will love wandering the streets as dusk starts to settle, uncovering picturesque alleyways with quaint restaurants, frequented by the locals. Be sure to try the fresh seafood and tapas, with the regions culinary culture envied throughout Europe; you will not be disappointed. Larger groups looking for an evening of fun will find restaurants that welcome big lively groups before heading to the town’s nightlife. Well known for its great parties Lloret de Mar has no shortage of clubs and late bars where you can dance the night away! During the day Lloret de Mar is better known for its beaches, with several gorgeous shores around the town there are plenty to choose from. Canyelles is a great beach for escaping some of the crowds that can appear in Lloret de Mar. The beach is smaller than many of its neighbours but still has some great facilities, with a shower and parking available. There are also beach bars available that offer great food whilst relaxing on the beach. You will see guides selling various water sport activities that are great fun to try out. With water skiing, parasailing and boat trip popular with tourists. The local area is steeped in history, with civilisations and empires changing the landscape of the region through the centuries there is an abundance of fascinating stories from the past. One of the great historical sites is Turó Rodó, one of the ancient Iberian settlements that have been discovered in the region is well worth a visit. With information boards and a replica house to see, it gives a fantastic insight into ancient life in this historic land.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €150 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 4.30 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Sheets and towels can be hired on site for an extra cost of €8 per person per week (paid locally).
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €50 per week, paid locally
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access not included in rental price, extra cost of €50 per week to be paid upon arrival.
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €35 per pet per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €1 per person per day for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot and high chair available at an extra cost of €35 per item per week.