This wonderful six-bedroom villa is in one of the most attractive areas of Marbella, El Rosario. Within walking distance to the sandy beach of “Playa Alicante” as well as the renowned Nikki Beach and La Cabane. This fabulous area is known for its quiet a friendly community and its proximity to shops, bars, and restaurants in El Rosario, which is just 5 kilometres east of Marbella centre.
This spacious family house is distributed over three floors and can hold a maximum capacity of fourteen people. Villa Chapas has recently been renovated combining high-quality modern furnishings with some lovely Andalusian features which give the house a very warm and cozy feel throughout.
On entering the villa, you are greeted by a large entrance hallway which leads into the super spacious living-dining area. The newly fitted modern kitchen is also located on the ground floor, and all these rooms lead outside onto the furnished...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
If it is more of a traditional atmosphere your seeking, then just a short stroll will lead you into the quaint and bustling old town of Marbella. The atmospheric old town is edged with traditional Andalusian whitewashed buildings, flower-covered balconies and winding streets laced with some of the best tapas bars in the area. The plaza de Los Naranjo’s “Orange Tree Square” attracts all kinds of visitors due to its many restaurants and of course orange trees. Malaga which is the largest city on the Costa del sol is also nearby is the birthplace of Pablo Picasso and is brimming with museums, art galleries all set among a beautiful cityscape of castles, cathedrals and theatres. In general, the costa del sol itself is mostly peaceful and quiet although there is a large amount of tourism which is mainly because of the warm climate and average water temperature of 18 degrees all year round. Visitors tend to enjoy the highly developed and bustling southwestern part leaving the stunning inland mountains largely untouched and peaceful. The region, on the whole, is culturally diverse and has a perfectly varied landscape where fabulous beaches, ancient cities and deserts meet the incredible Sierra Nevada mountain range which includes the most southerly ski resort in Europe and the highest point of continental Europe. Whether you are travelling with friends or family, you will find plenty of options for fun-filled days out for both adults and children. There are also plenty of golf courses in Marbella so hire a car and grab your equipment and enjoy all there is to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2,500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €350 per week (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.