Tranquil 1 Bedroom Villa with Coastal and Mountain Views Close to Beach
Have a tranquil or entertaining stay in Real Superior, one of the finest accommodations for your getaway to Spain! Providing all the spaces you need to enjoy the wonders of Andalucia, leave your worries behind in this superb home, granting proximity to the beach and views of the coast and mountains!
Find rest, bliss and relaxation in this homely villa, laid out with ample areas, neutral colour tones indoors and vivid colours used in furnishings and décor. Real Superior offers charming places to take it easy and provides all the spaces you need and outdoors, enjoy ample amounts of comfort, thanks to the clever construction.
Once stepping into the villa, it is clear that Real Superior is perfect for couples or a pair of guest offering intimate areas in the forms of the lounge area or the bedroom area. Each area has been clearly separated, yet flow into one another, seamlessly. In the lounge area, let the sunlight add...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Spain's deep culture, rich history and unique, delicious cuisine blends with breathtaking landscapes and islands to present one of the most sought out destinations across Europe. Escape the boring everyday life with a trip to the land of the sun! Boasting some of the longest hours of sunshine across Europe, Real Superior sits in the Agua Amarga region, located by the sea in the south-east corner of the Spanish peninsula. Surrounded by organic beauty, the area is enclosed by mighty mountains, which graces it with a unique micro-climate, which allows for some of the hottest temperatures across the continent even in autumn! Real Superior sits in the Real La Joya Resort, granting guests, even more, exclusivity and security. Highly-rated and recipients of awards throughout the years, the resort is surrounded by wonderful terraced gardens with intimate patios and pathways, scarlet bougainvillaea, regal palms and century-old olive trees, creating a rich oasis set against the grandeur of the surrounding desert. Bliss in mind, Real La Joya presents outstanding views of the mountain and sea and all the services and facilities you will need or want throughout your stay! Combining the best of both worlds, Real Superior sits near Europe's only desert and a stretch of beaches, so you have a choice of different terrains. The grounds are graced with fauna to create a sanctuary for you to unwind and guests are free to access the resort's darling pool area. Here, guests can take a dip or swim whenever they like or simply relax poolside. Grab snacks and nibbles whilst you spend time around the pool or dine at the resort restaurant located here. Whilst here, make sure you head to Agua Amarga Beach. Here you can make the most of the incredible weather, the fine sand of the shore or the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea! The resort's beach club, located here, is the perfect place to chill, a mellow vibe ever-present as you take it easy. Classy yet informal areas have been set out inside and outside for you to have an exclusive time on the beach and you can enjoy treats, cocktails and refreshments throughout the day. Sunbeds, umbrellas and private showers are available free of charge for guests to compliment the stay and a barbecue restaurant for when you need full-on meals! On the beach, enjoy water-sports and sea activities from kayaking to scuba-diving!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 1 pm
- Departure time : 12 pm
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights if book full resort.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.