Villa Aillada at Catalunya
The contemporary Villa Aillada is situated within 200m of the gorgeous cove of Aigua Gelida with stunning, panoramic sea views. Also within walking distance is the fabulous Tamariu beach and it’s family-friendly amenities. The popular chi-chi town of Begur is only 5km away. With 4 delightful bedrooms, Villa Aillada sleeps 8 guests.
Tamariu is an elegant, high-class seaside resort with plenty of entertainment and delightful scenery all around. The sandy beach has watersports on offer and boat trips from the pontoon. The delicious cuisine offered by the restaurants can be accompanied by delicious local wines. There are many vineyards close by where you can experience wine tastings and stock up the villa.
Begur is very fashionable and has a reputation as one of the prettiest, charming and most welcoming towns to visit in the Costa Brava. The picturesque Medieval village is brimming with Neoclassical mansions,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The location of Villa Aillada is fabulous. There is something for everyone in this corner of the Costa Brava. The beaches are delightful, the scenery gorgeous, the hiking and cycling trails diverse and challenging with panoramic views, the shopping unique and interesting and there are handsome and impressive villages and towns to explore and gastronomic feasts on offer. Golf fans will be delighted with the fantastic golf courses such as the Emporda Golf Resort, Golf de Pals, Club de Golf Costa Brava and Club Golf D’Aro. The challenging course at Emporda boasts a privileged location and 36 holes divided between two 18-hole rounds, Links and Forest. Pals Golf Course is situated in a large pine forest next to the stunning Pals beach. The local beaches are fabulous and diverse. There are intimate coves, huge expanses of golden sand, hidden beaches that can only be reached if you take the hiking routes at the top of the cliffs or visit by boat and some with buzzy beach bars and watersports. There are many interesting villages and towns to visit, including Llafranc, Calella de Palafrugell, Pals, Mont-ras, La Bisbal, Regencos, Begur and Pubol. The historic village of Mont-ras sits at the bottom of the Gavarres hills and natural park where you can see the cork trees that contributed to the local cork-making industries. La Bisbal is famous for its ceramics. Llafranc is popular with rich and famous artists and musicians.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Please notice that there is no internet connection in this property.
- Minimum stay : 3 night
- Changeover day : Friday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : The tenants will need to pay a tourist tax of €0,90 per person per night for over 16's, not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.