Trendy 2-bed with Views of Notting Hill from Balcony
Welcome to Notting Hill, one of the most famous districts of London! This trendy apartment is a perfectly situated, 2 bed flat (sleeping up to 4 people) - with a stunning view over London. Perfect for small family or two couples visiting London. Stay in the UK capital in style! With Notting Hill Underground station 2 minutes away by foot, reach any part of London in the blink of an eye. Located on the 7th floor with lift, this apartment is the perfect place to stay if you plan to explore London!
Living and Eating
The roomy living room is very bright thanks to large windows. Enjoy comfortable seating including a large sofa. A Sky flat screen TV is yours to enjoy throughout your stay. The balcony is a pleasant place to enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the evening. The dining area is equipped with seating for up to six guests. The kitchen is well equipped including microwave, dishwasher, kettle,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Not suitable for children and infants, No smoking, No pets, No parties or events, Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Please keep the noise down and respect your neighbours
- Please remember to close all the windows and doors when leaving the flat
- Ensure that the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout your stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost