Spacious and Stunning 1-bed Battersea Park Flat
Welcome to Battersea, one of London’s most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames, just across the bridge from Sloane Square & Chelsea!
The flat is situated in a beautifully converted Grade II listed Victorian school which used to be the dining room, hence why it exudes a very grand aura and is flooded with natural daylight thanks to the high-ceiling windows. Guests will have access to the rooftop terrace and gardens in the building, offering a calm and tranquil environment, as well as stunning views of the surrounding area.
The flat can accommodate up to 4 guests making this the perfect place for a small family or group of friends visiting London!
This home is managed by The London Residents Club.
The London Residents Club is pleased to provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
There is WiFi...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Check-in time is 3 PM - 10 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM