Tranquil Paradise Villa with Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi
Part of the famous Casa de Campo resort beloved by celebrities, this blissful villa is designed to capture the essence of the original wooden homes at the resort. Tranquil Atabey is nestled on the grounds of an old sugar mill and is surrounded by dense greenery and lush lawns all around.
Within a gated community, the villa has a staggering twelve bedrooms that can sleep up to twenty-four guests. There is a mixture of King, Queen and full-size beds - some rooms have a combination of these.
A paradise aquamarine infinity pool means you can essentially swim right up to the ocean. Listen to the waves lash against the rocky cliff, as you relax on the comfortable sunbeds and watch palm trees sway in the gentle Caribbean breeze. The luxurious Jacuzzi overlooks the ocean - perfect for a therapeutic soak.
The interiors of this property reflect the sun and sea through the blue and white of the decoration....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This luxurious villa is situated within a resort in La Romana called Casa de Campo. An exclusive area of the Dominican Republic, this paradise island has so much to offer guests. There's endless activities, sports and wellness experiences to enjoy on-site, and your Concierge can help you arrange day trips around the island. From fields of sugarcane all the way from Bayahibe to Dominicus to charming cities and glorious beaches, there's endless fun to be had. Atabey has its own private beach named Minitas, fringed with palm trees with the sparkling jade Caribbean Sea lapping powdery white sand. There are beach clubs and an on-site restaurant that serves Latin and Mediterranean food. Refresh yourself with a fruity cocktail served in a local pineapple and relax on a chaise longue. There is also an exquisite 23m infinity pool at the beach that guests can enjoy and live music and DJ sets in the evenings. There is a world-renowned golf course nearby that was created by famous golf architect Pete Dye alongside his wife Alice and 300 local workers. One of the most well known is the Teeth of the Dog, named after the seven coral formations that make up the course. Dye is considered one of the most influential golf course designers in the world, and playing on one of his courses is exhilarating. There is a delightful marina where the Chavon River meets the Caribbean Sea. A hive of activity for local fishermen and yacht enthusiasts, the marina is home to around 350 boats of all sizes and shapes. Pretty and picturesque, the area is lined with townhouses, private villas and an array of shops. The villa is 70 miles from the oldest city in the New World, Santo Domingo. With ancient city walls and cobblestoned streets, soak up the charming atmosphere and Latin beats. A coffee overlooking the Plaza de España is a great place to start. Let the restaurants at the resort take your tastebuds on a trip around the world - from Italian fare to tasty sushi. When out and about, Dominican food is hearty and full of flavour - some local dishes to try include Sancocho, a rich stew made from seven different meats with root vegetables. Mangú consists of boiled and mashed plantain and is often served topped with fried red onions alongside a green salad, or ensalada verde. Wellness and healthy living is achievable on holiday thanks to the superb modern gym with weights and cardio machines. To help kick your workout up a gear, book in for a session with one of the personal trainers. Alternatively, visit the Ayurvedic spa for a hot oil treatment or a rejuvenating massage. Talented therapists will help melt away all your tension and relax you. Alongside all of this, you can get stuck into an array of activities including watersports like windsurfing or sea kayaking, tennis, horse riding at the equestrian centre and of course golf.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit Card Charge Authorisation/Security Deposit to be requested upon arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : 18% Transfer of Industrialised Goods & Services (ITBIS) calculated at the time of booking.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 3 nights during High & Low Season. 5 nights during Easter & Spring Break. 7-10 nights during Christmas & New Year.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Property manager levy? : Resort Registration fees apply - $25 per adult (15 years +) & $12 per child (4-12 years old). Upon booking, guests will be provided with a link for registration & payment (These rates are subject to change without notice).
- Other Ts and Cs : Bookings will only be accepted from indivuals over the age of 26